Do you use and love Kyocera products in your office? Many businesses use Kyocera copiers, scanners, and printers, and we’re proud to offer them as part of our commitment to giving you the best possible technology for your company. If you’re using Google Drive as a way to increase your business’ productivity, you may have run into a hassle when you’re ready to print. But with Kyocera products, it’s easy to print from Google Drive with simple integration. Here’s how to print using Google Drive with your Kyocera copier.
Connecting Your Kyocera Copier and Google Drive
There are a few easy steps involved in integrating your Kyocera copier with Google Drive.
Open your Kyocera Cloud Connect:
- Select Applications
- Choose Google Drive
- Sign into your Google Drive account
- Once you’re signed in, you’ll see options to print and scan documents.
Scanning to Google Drive from your Kyocera Copier:
- Select New File
- Enter a name for your file when the new file field is presented
- Select the folder you’d like to save the file in
- You’ll have a variety of options available to format your document, including scan positioning, layout, orientation, file format, and resolution.
- Position your document and hit scan.
Printing from Google Drive to your copier:
You’ll have a few simple options to find your documents print from your Google Drive once you’ve completed your integration. These include
- Browse your documents
- Locate starred documents
- Show documents that have been shared with you
You’ll have to ensure that your document is in the right format before you’ll be able to print (JPG, PDF, or TIF), so it’s important to save your document correctly.
Google Drive and other cloud services can help your company stay productive, and integration with your copiers can make your office even more efficient. For more information about our Kyocera products, contact us today.